Nabídky brigády a práce
Junior Planner - Logistics - ENG (+ Other language)
|Pracovní poměr||plný úvazek|
|Popis||You speak fluently ENGLISH and maybe even another language, you like to COMMUNICATE with people and SOLVE ISSUES, you are PROACTIVE and like to TAKE INITIATIVES, and you have STRONG MOTIVATION to persue a career in LOGISTICS... |
Then it\'s your time and opportunity to use your great personnal skills and experience while applying today to become a JUNIOR PLANNER within an INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS TEAM based in Prague.
Who will you work for?
As a highly globalized company, this company is one of the top in its industry for online retail shopping. Providing customers with consumer products and subscriptions, this company focuses on delivering efficient and excellent shopping services. A separate division of the company, Web Services, provides storage and databases to clients ranging from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
Your key responsibilities:
- Planning and scheduling timely placement of trucks and vehicles at each of the fulfillment centers accross domestic and inter-country transportation movements for Europe
- Creating accurate capacity plans
- Maintain and report up-to-date and accurate statistics, management reports, and analysis
- Daily communicate with Customers, Customer Service Associates, Delivery Station Managers, and Delivery Associates, and Internal Stakeholders to resolve any potential issues
|Požadavky||- Fluent ENGLISH and 2nd language is more than welcome|
- Knowledge and Experience in Logistics/Transportation/Customer service role is a great advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving capabilities and proactive attitude, attention to detail and quality
- Degree in Logistics/Transportation/Similar preferred
- Proficiency in Excel (be able to use formulas as SUM, IF, VLOOK UP, create a pivot table)
- Responsibility for own work, self-motivation, flexibility and enthusiasm